Trusted by Thousands of Maui Visitors and Savvy Locals Every Month Since 2005
Every year since 2005, Maui visitors and locals have trusted Top Maui Restaurants to steer them toward the best eats on Maui. Why? Because with over 2 Million visitors per year and around 150,000 permanent residents, it’s not always easy to find the restaurants that really deliver good food at good value. Written by local food writers who live on Maui year-round and “eat bad food so you don’t have to,” this guide will help you avoid the tourist traps and discover the most delicious places to eat on the island.
Readers trust this book because the authors dine anonymously over several repeat visits, pay for every meal, and don’t receive compensation from restaurants: they are 100% free to report their honest, independent advice.
Whether you live on Maui, are planning your vacation ahead of time, or only have a few days left in paradise, this guide gives you:
- The top romantic restaurants worth the splurge.
- The best inexpensive but tasty places.
- Hidden gems you wouldn’t find unless a local revealed the secret.
- A user-friendly reference section to help you fulfill any food craving or find places right near you and in your budget.
- Insider secrets and tips to help you get the most out of your Maui vacation.
Written with one audience in mind – you, as a dear friend – this lovingly researched, frank and honest guide has been completely revised and entirely updated for 2012. Also, when you register your copy, you get free updates on the Maui restaurant scene.
… the money that you’ll save by following their advice and dining at the recommended establishments will pay for this book many times over. – Edward Mendelsohn, Weston, FL